- Cristiano Ronaldo’s $2.4 million Bugatti Veyron was reportedly damaged in an accident on Monday.
- The Daily Mail reported his bodyguard crashed it into a wall in Majorca, and no one was injured.
- The car is just one of a number of luxury vehicles Ronaldo owns.
The ultimate football fan’s travel guide to Madeira, Cristiano Ronaldo’s hometown and Portuguese island hotspot
- Madeira is the birthplace of Cristiano Ronaldo.
- For fans of the soccer icon, the beautiful Portuguese island is a must visit.
- Read on to find out where Ronaldo fans should visit, stay, and eat on the island.
The Portuguese island of Madeira, located some 320 miles off the coast of Morocco, is famous for three exports: its eponymous fortified wine, Madeira cake, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
For fans of the soccer icon, who was born in the São Pedro parish of Funchal, Madeira’s capital, a trip to the island is a must.
The beautiful isle, which boasts gorgeous landscapes overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and year-round sunshine, is a shrine to its most famous son, with murals, statues, and various other Ronaldo-themed attractions to be found on every corner.
Keep reading to learn more with Insider’s ultimate travel guide for Ronaldo fans visiting Madeira.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s bodyguard reportedly crashedthe soccer star’s $2.4 million Bugatti Veyron in Majorca on Monday.
The Daily Mail reported that an employee of Ronaldo crashed the vehicle into a brick wall in the residential estate of Sa Coma in Bunyola, Majorca, where the Manchester United striker and his family are vacationing.
The driver was reportedly unharmed but the front of the 1,200-horsepower supercar was damaged.
Police are investigating the incident but haven’t released details, according to The Mail.
Ronaldo’s Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is just one of a number of luxury cars he owns.
The 37-year-old also owns a $3.1 million Bugatti Chiron, an ultra-rare McLaren Senna, and an $850,000 Mercedes G-Wagon Brabus.
The most expensive car in his collection is a $12 million Bugatti Centodieci, one of only 10 in the world, which he purchased to celebrate his 36th birthday in 2021.