United Capital Plc on Thursday disclosed insider dealings of 681,979 shares in line with the new Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) policy.
In a note signed by the company secretary, Leo Okafor, and made available through the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the leading African investment banking group said Peter Ashade (Group Managing Director/CEO), Sunny Anene (Group Executive Director) and Bolanle Ibitola (Director of Resources) purchased a total of 681,979 ordinary shares of United Capital Plc, at an average price of N4.05 per unit.
- Peter Ashade purchased ordinary shares of 1,780,000 units at N 4.08 per unit on November 2, 2020.
- Sunny Anene bought 558,754 shares at N4.08 per unit on November 2, 2020, at the Nigerian Stock Exchange in Lagos, Nigeria.
The transactions were in multiple tranches between October 30 and November 3, 2020.
Breakdown of the aggregate information:
Peter Ashade/ARTOL INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED – Group Managing Director/CEO
- 320,000 shares – N4.02 per unit
Sunny Anene – Executive Director
- 356,820 shares – N4.11 per unit
Bolanle Ibitola* – Director of Resources
- 5,159 shares – N4.01 per unit
Accordingly, the average total purchase stood at 681,979 shares valued at N2,759,741.69.