By Gabriel Ogunjobi
The National Youth Service Corps opened her portal on Monday for the 2019 Batch C registration for prospective corps members.
The Nation collated the step-to-step guide below to facilitate a smooth online process for the interested candidates:
1. Visit the online registration portal address: www.nysc.org.ng
2. For first-time applicants for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. It’s not allowed to register by proxy. You must appear in person for thumbprint at the registration centre.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear and recent.
8. Do not forget the username and password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid the wrong details.
10. If you ever make mistake, apply for the correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is usually ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.