LONDON, Sept 26 – Some sellers of Nigerian crude
were trimming their offer levels on Thursday, traders said, amid
* Offers of Bonny Light/Qua Iboe were heard to be coming
from dated Brent plus $2.75, a trader said, lower than
* The fall in asking prices came with sentiment among some
potential customers that earlier indications were too high.
* On Tuesday, traders said Qua Iboe continued to be offered
at about dated Brent plus $3.00, likely by Exxon.
* Supply is ample with over 20 cargoes from October
lingering, slowing down trades of crude exporting in November.
* About four to five October-loading cargoes are still
available plus around 17 November cargoes, a trader said.
* Another cargo of Cabinda was added to the loading
programme for mid-November and is with Sonangol, boosting total
November supply to 40 cargoes.
* Both Indian Oil Corp. and Thailand’s PTT were running
tenders for West African grades set to close late this week, but
details did not emerge.
(Reporting by Alex Lawler; editing by Kirsten Donovan)