LONDON, Feb 12 – Spot activity was slim on Tuesday as traders eyed two new buy tenders from India’s IOC.
* About 20 cargoes of Nigerian crude were left in the March loading programme.
* India’s IOC issued two buy tenders for crude loading March 26 to April 4 and another for April 7-16. Both tenders close on Feb. 14 with results expected the following day.
* Less than five cargoes of Angolan crude were still available in March. Low freight rates has helped boost demand, a trader said.
* The April Angolan programme is expected at the end of the week.
* Total continued to offer a cargo of Girassol at dated Brent plus $1.50 a barrel and Gindungo at dated Brent plus 40 cents.
* Nigeria’s economy grew in 2018 at its fastest pace since a recession two years earlier, data showed, just days before a presidential election in which boosting growth has been a major campaign issue. (Reporting by Julia Payne Editing by Mark Potter and Edmund Blair)