LONDON, Jan 15 – March loading programmes had not yet emerged on Tuesday but were expected before the end of the week, while an extra cargo of new grade Egina was added to Nigeria’s February programme.
* Angola’s state oil company Sonangol has still not issued its March loading programme.
* Sahara sold a cargo of end-February loading Nigerian Egina and Phillips 66 was said to be the buyer, traders said.
* An additional cargo of Egina was added to the February programme loading at the end of the month and taking the total number of Egina cargoes to four.
* India’s IOC issued a new tender for March 22-31 loading that closes on Jan. 17.
* Weeks of protests pose one of the most serious challenges to Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir’s 30-year rule just as his party prepares to change the constitution to allow him to seek another term.