Brooklyn New York, July 30 – Traders said there were plenty of offers on Monday but buyers stayed on the sidelines after an initial flurry following the programme issuance.
* About 15 cargoes of west African crude were left in the market from the August programme.
* On a fob basis, September barrels of Nigerian Qua Iboe were being offered at dated Brent plus $1.60-$1.80 a barrel.
* Nigerian Forcados and Escravos were being offered at about dated Brent plus $1.80 a barrel and Erha at plus $1.85.
* Angolan Nemba was offered at dated Brent plus 30 cents a barrel and Girassol at dated Brent plus 75 cents a barrel.
* Saturno was offered at dated Brent minus 85 cents a barrel and Pazflor at dated Brent minus 60 cents a barrel. Mondo and Hungo were both being shown at dated Brent minus 75 cents a barrel.
* Results from Indonesian Pertamina’s tender for first half September loading cargoes were expected on Tuesday.