Nigeria’s Buhari says no rest until last kidnapped girl released -Twitter

0
408

LAGOS, March 14 – Nigerian authorities will not rest until the last kidnapped girl from the northeastern towns of Chibok and Dapchi have been released, President Muhammadu Buhari said on Wednesday in comments posted on his office’s official Twitter feed.

He made the remarks during a visit to Yobe, the northeastern state in which Dapchi is located. Some 110 girls were kidnapped from their school in the town by suspected members of Boko Haram last month, the most high-profile mass abduction since the 2014 kidnap of over 270 Chibok schoolgirls. (Writing by Alexis Akwagyiram Editing by Catherine Evans)

SHARE
Previous articleNigeria to redeem 482 bln naira of T-bills in Q2 -calendar
Next articleStanbic IBTC Holdings Posts FY Pretax Profit Of 61.17 Bln Naira
Godwin Okafor is a financial journalist, Internet Social Entrepreneur and the Founder Naija247news Media Ltd He has over 16 experiences in journalism, which cuts across traditional and digital media. He started his journalism career in Business Day, Where he was a senior editorial graphic artist, before he left to start Naija247news, An Online Financial Newspaper in 2010. He has won series of awards and he is the chairman of Emmerich Resources Limited, the publisher of Naija247news.com and also sits on the board of Students In Business Awards, (SIBA).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here