LONDON, Sept 15 (Reuters) – Trade was limited on Friday ahead of the release of November loading programmes next week though a few new tenders were issued.
* About eight Angolan October-loading cargoes were still available, one trader said, with no fresh deals or offers heard.
* The November loading programmes for Angola and Nigeria are due out by Monday.
* About 20 October-loading cargoes were still available from the Nigerian October programme with no fresh offers heard.
* Unipec sold a cargo of Nigerian Okwori loading at the end of October.
* Indian refiner BPCL was looking for West African grades in a tender that closed on Friday.
* India’s BPCL issued another tender with part 2 closing on Sept. 22 for a variety of November loading crude, including some west African grades.
* Thailand’s PTT issued a buy tender for one cargo of sweet crude arriving Nov. 15 to Dec. 10. It closes on Sept. 18 with validity until Sept. 19. (Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by David Clarke and Susan Fenton)