MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Senior Manager – Risk Management
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 12 years
Job Field Accounting/Audit Administration
• Implement plans for the roll-out of Risk Management in alignment with the Group Risk Management Strategy.
• Oversee risk assessments, evaluation of risks and mitigation of risks and ownership in all business units.
• Identify, consolidate and report anomalies, common and future potential risks.
• Regularly liaise with Executive Management and CEO on various risk matters especially tracking, ownership and mitigation of risk items identified.
• Monitor and manage risks on projects and liaise with Risk Champions in various areas of the business for effective risk management
• Ensure accurate updating of risk items identified on risk management system
• Direct team to execute risk management activities to ensure efficiency
• Advice and assist staff on ad hoc requests related to enterprise risk management
• Obtain buy-in from management on various risk initiatives within the business
• Review internal and external business environment and provide input into the development of plans for the roll-out of Risk Management in conjunction with the Business Units across MTNN, in alignment with the Group Risk Management Framework.
• Provide input into forecasting, planning, and development of the budget for the unit and actively monitor business risk management operations, ensuring expenditure is in line with the agreed budgets.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Willingness to travel at any time
12 years work experience comprising:
• At least 3 years financial experience in Business Risk or Auditing
• At least 5 years of leadership experience in similar positions, fast-moving industries would be an added advantage
• A strong background in managing business risk in a fast – moving industries
Experience & Training
• Risk management tools
• Computer and systems training
• Project Management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
– See more at: http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/7430/jobs/senior-manager-risk-management-at-mtn-nigeria#sthash.Fr37o644.dpuf