Whitney Houston’s daughter rushed to the hospital.

0
356
Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub by her bodyguard in a luxury suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel having accidentally overdosed on a cocktail of prescription drugs and alcohol, according to reports.Bottles of Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax and a sleeping medication were found in the hotel room. The drugs were believed to have acted as sedatives, causing her to fall asleep in the bathtub once they had been mixed with alcohol.Whitney Houston’s only child, Bobbi Kristina, 18, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center following the death of her mother. She’s since been released. I can’t even imagine what this poor girl is going through.

But is there no way families can help drug addicts? Get them help before it ends in such a tragic way? Imagine passing out and drowning in a bathtub…not the way to go. RIP Ms Houston

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.