Millions of people over the world have been deceived with doctrine of purgatory in Christendom today, which gives rooms for men and women to continue to leave a sinful life daily with the backing of the doctrine of purgatory brought into this world by Satan which they claim gives opportunity to the souls of those who die as sinner are given a place of purification or temporary punishment in which, according to medieval Christian and Roman Catholic belief, the souls of those who die in a state of grace are made ready for heaven.
But the real fact is the doctrine of Purgatory among the message our Lord Jesus Christ brought into this world during his time here on earth? or is the doctrine of Purgatory among message the early apostle of Jesus Christ preaches during their time?
According to Prophet Azuka, Here 7 ways to discover that the doctrine of Purgatory is not among the message of Our Lord Jesus
1. Our Lord Jesus Christ- The only Son of God, The word personified never preached the message of purgatory all through is time on earth, rather he preached heaven and hell according to mark 43:9, Matt 26:41,46 which is the only doctrine he brought down from heaven into this world.
2. Apostle Peter- Apostle Peter was one of the vibrant disciples of Jesus Christ, who God almighty used mighty to transform and win many souls to the kingdom of God.
Apostle Peter all through is time in on earth never preached or talk about the message of Purgatory, but rather he widely preached heaven and hell the original mandate of God according to 1peter 2:1.
3. Apostle Paul- Apostle Paul while on earth preached the message of heaven and hell in Corinthians 6:9,10 and Galatians 3:1, but never mention the message of purgatory.
4. Saint John the Baptist – Also know as John the beloved a man who saw beyond is generation and through revelation saw the throne of God, in Revelation 4:1, 20:15,20 and 21:8, where he talked about the lake of fire and nothing was said about purgatory.
5. Prophet Isaiah- Prophet Isaiah a great reformer during is stay on earth as a prophet of God did not mention or preach the message of purgatory. According to the Holy Bible Book of Isaiah 5: 14, 41:1, and 66:1 were the writer himself talked about heaven and hell more often.
Moreover, Men of God in their large numbers never talked about purgatory rather they preach the message of heaven and hell.
Lastly, the big question is why is the message of purgatory preached over the world by the council of tent not found in the Holy Bible and was never preached by these great apostles? We must understand that the message of purgatory is introduced by the anti-Christ, the agent of the devil to deceive men and women and send them to hell.