LONDON, March 13 (Reuters) – Some spot activity resumed on Angolan crude on Wednesday, but Nigerian sellers stayed quiet amid tenders.
* Total sold a cargo of CLOV via tender to Sinochem, traders said.
* About 10 Angolan cargoes remain from the April programme with the new one set to emerge by Friday.
* India’s IOC issued a new buy tender for May 1-10 loading. The tender closes on March 14.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP closed its buy tender for May 15-20 arrival crude but winner details did not immediately emerge.
* Venezuela’s main oil export terminal, Jose, has resumed operations after a power outage halted activities, according to two sources familiar with the matter and Refinitiv Eikon data.
* Italian company Eni said on Wednesday it had made a major oil discovery in Angola that would boost its credentials as one of the most successful foreign oil producers in Africa in recent years.
Reporting by Julia Payne Editing by Alexander Smith