LONDON, Dec 27 – Spot activity was muted due to the Christmas holiday period but a new Nigerian grade has been added to the February loading programme, while Nigeria’s MRS issued a sell tender.
* The first cargoes from Total’s newly producing Nigerian offshore field, Egina, will load in February
* Total, China’s CNOOC and Nigeria’s NNPC will each have a cargo of Egina in February, traders said. No offers have yet been seen
* Angola’s state oil firm Sonangol was offering two cargoes of Dalia at dated Brent minus 30 cents a barrel loading Feb. 17-18 and Feb. 23-24
* Sonangol earlier sold its cargo of Saturno loading Feb. 7-8 to a Chinese refiner
* Nigerian oil marketing firm MRS issued a sell tender for a cargo of Forcados loading Feb. 14-15 and a cargo of Amenam loading Feb. 10-11. The tender closes on Jan. 31
* Sixteen oil and gas firms have submitted applications for one or more of five Ghanaian offshore blocks in the West African country’s first exploration licensing round, its energy ministry said
* Sinopec has suspended two top officials at its trading arm Unipec and is evaluating details related to certain crude oil transactions that have incurred some losses, the Chinese state oil company said on Thursday (