Naija247newspaper an online media is looking for Marketing Executives to join its current Editorial team
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The position is Lagos-based and is available immediately.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Digital marketing executives also analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products. They frequently work for retailers with an online presence, financial institutions, charities and publishers. They can also be employed by digital marketing agencies
The day-to-day SKills
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Salary based on commission of the advert banner which is 35% for every advert and its negotiable
Must sponsor self on daily transport basis and also have a Laptop connected to internet.
How to apply:
Applicants must send a CV and cover letter (no more than 500 words) outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: July 8 at 12:00am GMT
Naija247news Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Naija247news’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy. Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.