LONDON, Dec 18 – Angola will keep exports stable in February on a daily basis, a loading programme showed on Monday, while more of Nigeria’s schedules emerged.
* A few cargoes remain available from the January programme.
* Angola’s February exports are set at 1.58 million barrels per day (bpd), largely stable compared to January, the loading programme issued on Monday showed.
* More loading programmes emerged on Monday pointing to tighter supplies in February.
* Forcados crude stream will load 234,000 barrels per day (bpd) in February on nine cargoes and Bonny Light will load 105,000 bpd on four cargoes, programmes provided on Monday showed.
* Close to 25 cargoes are still left from the January programme.
* A tender by Thailand’s IRPC to buy a 300,000 to 1 million-barrel cargo of light, sweet crude closes on Monday.