LONDON, Oct 9 – Angolan and Congolese crude was indicated for sale at lower differentials on Monday, after earlier offers failed to attract buyers amid ample supplies.
* The November programme has been relatively slow to clear due to a lull in Chinese demand.
* China’s Unipec reduced some offers. The company offered Saturno at dated Brent minus 50 cents, lower than a previous offer.
* Unipec also offered Congolese Djeno at a 55 cent discount to dated Brent, down 10 cents from Friday’s lowest offer.
* Nigerian differentials have found support from loading delays and relatively small November export programmes.
* There was still no sign of a Bonny Light loading schedule, a trader said. Bonny Light exports remain under force majeure. (Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by Greg Mahlich)(Reuters)